Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Brian Kopp's Alliance Leveling Guide

Brian Kopp's Alliance Leveling Guide is NOW Totally Updated For The Wrath of the Lich King... and now comes with the NEW Improved Starting Guide for all Alliance race/class to speed level and dominate your competitions!

Are you tired of grinding levels and looking up how to do quests trying to figure out the right ways to level up or you're confused as where you should be leveling at, then you have come to the right place.

Brian Kopp's Guide will allow you to powerlevel a World of Warcraft Alliance character from 1 to 80 in under 7 days /played time SOLO - Guaranteed!

Here is a short summary of what is contained in Brian Kopp's Leveling Guide:
  • Detailed instructions from level 1 to 80 route with links to every quest and covering every race with full illustrations.
  • A section dedicated to World of Warcraft Tips from basic information such as which Mods to all 9 different class leveling tips.
  • Free lifetime updates to all the Alliance class guides, including the latest Wrath of the Lich King guide.
  • Plus many more... Please click on the link below if you would like to read the full lists of what can you acheive with Brian Kopp's Alliance Powerleveling Guide.
Powerlevel 1-80 With Brian Kopp's Alliance Leveling Guide In Under 7 Days Played Time!

Actual Testimonials

Just wanted to say thanks to you and your guide. I have all the "official" guides and books that the big stores sell, and your guide is seriously the best investment I've made since buying WOW.

It does save me so much time, especially since I work 50+ hours a week, I don't have a lot of time a week to dedicate trying to level up and keep up with my guild mates. Your guide has helped me keep up with them and their levels, while spending half the time or less than they do. The quest guide coupled with the map add-on and preset waypoints save me literally hours and hours of having to search for items as well as choosing the right quests and staying away from the trash

Thanks Brian, you rock!

Thanks Brian!!!! I use this guide like a Bible!! I have been playing mmo's for about 8 years, and usually when I level I hate it, but this guide has made the game more interesting now that I don't have to grind every level. This guide reduces SOO much downtime, you would have to be crazy NOT to buy This Guide!!!!

Jason Kujo

Dear Brian Kopp,

I'd just like to comment your excellent guide. Never have I seen a better use of a internet bought guide, mixed with the great instructions and tips you give. I must simply say I'm amazed that the entire world of world of warcraft hasn't bought it yet. It was definitely worth the money!

I've taken the liberty of showing off a couple pages at school, as some of my friends thought it was a scam and that I was simply lying. When they saw the two pages, they were still a bit uncertain, but when I invited them home to see it in motion, they too were amazed at the efficient leveling that could be achieved with your wonderful guide.

Brian Kopp's Alliance leveling guide is suitable for everyone from new players to veterans who wants to get to level 80 easier and faster and is 100% legitimate. Brian Kopp's Guide will change the way you play World of Warcraft forever.

This Alliance Leveling Guide review is meant to give you a crystal clear view on the most popular Alliance leveling guides.

No comments:

Post a Comment