Sunday, May 24, 2009

Zygor Leveling Guide Review

Zygor guide is the best of the best when it comes to World of Warcraft leveling guides, and I am not just saying that. I used to play quite a lot when I had more free time, I used to clock in 80 hours a week of game time and I can assure you that I used every minute of it efficiently. When I was done I decided to sell off a couple of my accounts and buy a car, that is power that you can't get without some serious effort.

With the Zygor system you will get highly tailored help on your quest to getting to 80, by pointing out the highest experience areas, the best overall quest/time ratios, etc. you will realize how much time you had been wasting prior to getting the 1-80 Zygor leveling guide. There is an Alliance Zygor guide and a Horde Zygor guide, each one is equally useful and maintained and within this it helps you based on your profession. Unlike other guides, Zygor isn't simply going to tell you to be a Hunter because that is how they decided to build their guide.

The Zygor guides are also not a single time usage addon, each time an expansion comes out so does a new Zygor guide to match it. The Zygor guides are fully WotLK ready so that you will be able to hit the ground running, and same goes for any future expansions. It truly is investment in your future because you will spend less time leveling up and more time gaining items, gold, etc. which you could even sell online for a profit as I used to.

John Cook really did an excellent job with this addon, and by also making sure that it fit with Blizzard's regulations he has created a completely legitimate way to speed through the leveling curve. If you would like to check out the Zygor leveling guides.

No comments:

Post a Comment